- Research, plan and produce regular content for social media engagement.
- Schedule and post content on social media platforms.
- Collate performance metrics for posts (likes, shares, comments).
- Support the social media team by creating on-brand, engaging graphics for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Support JGIS public events by creating eye-catching and well-designed event collaterals, such as posters etc.
- Plan, adapt and create content for JGIS’ LinkedIn account.
- Liaise with the outreach, fundraising and community management team to ensure LinkedIn account supports event publicity, donor/sponsor engagement and volunteer recruitment needs.
- Research and implement LinkedIn best practices for nonprofits.
- Write professional content and create on-brand, engaging graphics.
Projects & Operations
- Develop JGIS Corporate Video and work with a designer to update the JGIS brand guideline & develop applications.
- Review public event communications process and recommend & implement ways to improve post-event engagement.
- Develop processes & documents to improve new volunteer onboarding process for the Outreach team.
- Good writer, copywriting experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Jane Goodall, life sciences or local conservation / environmental scene is a plus
- Able to conduct desktop research & uncover interesting content from trusted sources
- Basic design skills using any tool – Microsoft Office, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite etc.
- Familiarity with various social media platforms
- Looking for individuals with driven attitude